Liquid Chalk is water based and solvent free ink which is designed for signwriting on different types of non-porous surfaces such as advertising on chalkboards, blackboards menu boards and other non porous surfaces. The ink is water-resistant to light showers however once the surface is wet you only need to remove the liquid chalk with a damp cloth, or for more efficiency you can use the Rainbow Blackboard, Whiteboard and Glass Cleaner.
How to Apply:
Once you have a clean non-porous surface you simply shake the marker then pump the nib on a flat surface repeatedly to activate. The ink will dry within a minute of use.
- 5mm nib chisel.
- Wet wipe erase with a damp cloth or Rainbow Board Cleaner.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Resistant to light showers.
- Valve activated to control ink flow.
- For use on chalkboards, whiteboards, windows, and non – porous surfaces.
- Water based & non – toxic.