Blackboard Paint creates the perfect writing surface for Liquid Chalk Markers and traditional dry chalk stick. You can transform old and worn chalkboards giving you a fresh looking board to compliment your advert or writing surface.
The Blackboard Paint has a matt black finish which will give you a smooth non-reflective and non-porous surface. Some chalkboards have a porous surface, this can be a problem when using Liquid Chalk which seeps into the board which then becomes tough to remove and can cause ghosting.
The Blackboard Paint will restore the look of the chalkboard and protect the surface when using outdoors.
- For interior and exterior use.
- Case of 6 x 250ml Tins
- Suitable surfaces are wood, metal, glass, and plaster board.
- In some cases only need to apply one coat to bare wood surface.
- Leaves a smooth matt black finish ideal for use with Liquid Chalk.
- Suitable for Liquid Chalk and traditional dry chalk sticks.
- Non–reflective and hardwearing for external walls.
- Touch dry in 15 minutes.
- Easy to apply with a brush or roller.
- Water based non-flammable & non–toxic.